A Look Back
We had another great year at the Div1Edtech Blog. We had five unique authors and wrote 23 different posts that included topics for grades one, two and three.
The Five Best Posts of 2015
Do not have time to read all of our fabulous blog posts from 2015? With the help of in-person conversations, the stats from Blogger and the +1s we received on Google+, we have compiled this year's Best Of list for you!
Top on Google+
Tied for first place, many Google+ readers obviously liked both:
- Technology As My E.A. - What do you do when your educational assistant is away for two weeks? Use technology!
- Super Sentences Centre - Students use Google Docs and Read and Write for Google to work on editing and revision writing skills.
Three Other Top Posts
- Concrete Graphs, Photos and A Blog Post - How to show concrete learning? Use photos and a blog!
- Add The World To Your Lessons - Using Google Hangouts to bring the world to your classroom.
- Makerspaces in the Classroom - Want to encourage curiosity, wonder, playfulness and problem solving in your class? Maybe you need a Maker Space?
What is Next for 2016?
Do you find the Div1Edtech Blog helpful? What topics would you like to see more of in 2016? Leave a comment to let us know.