Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Teaching Grade Three

Here We Go....
My First Experience Teaching Grade Three Bloggers!

Yes, I'm somewhat a nerd when it comes to Technology. Not so, when I come to my community of practice (ED TechGroup ) at the blue building in Edmonton. Here, I learn far more than my brain cells can take in!

This year, as I participate in my collaborative work with my colleagues I've committed myself to trying something new. Scary....Why? Because as educators in the 21st century we must move forward and engage in how our students learn.

So I've decided on a class blog! I've read a lot about it here, thank goodness!
I'm going to post my trials and tribulations as I get going...more news to come soon! 
Stay tuned to your computers..you're in for a ride... if not, a really good laugh.